The conversion of a redundant office building for The College of Law (now the ‘University of Law’) to form a new teaching facility for approx. 1350 students.

The facilities include 34 teaching rooms, a library to seat 250, café and cyber café, oral skills rooms, breakout spaces and staff and administration facilities.

Our works included the formation of new reception and main entrance, together with extensive structural opening up of ground floor walls to introduce light and views over Bunhill Fields to the rear.